Be sure to 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 early when you are finished. This will keep gameplay fast-paced and will be appreciated by both you and your opponent.
*The board is mirrored for your opponent.
At the start of each game you'll enter the 'Mulligan' where 5 cards will be shown. You are able to choose the cards you'd like to replace in your starting hand. Those will be replaced at random by different cards from your deck.
You start the game with 5 cards and will not draw a card in yout first turn.
Each turn has 3 distinct phases.
To reduce confusion for new players we'll explain the lava distribution system right here!
Lava is not carried over from one turn to the next; anything you don't use is wasted, and your total, refills at the beginning of each turn. So make sure to make good use of your Lava!
You cannot hold more than 10 lava at one time.
As seen in the picture:
Player 1 starts on 1 Lava and Player 2 starts on 2, to offset the advantage from going first and being able to play a card first. After turn 3, Lava increases by l point each turn up to a maximum of 10.
- Blessing: Increases the attack and/or defence stat of the minion.
- Undead: Creatures with undead have the ability to attack immediately.
- Confused: Attacks a random target after the initial target.
- Curse: Reduces your target's damage by half.
- Deal Damage: Deal damage to a (random) enemy card.
- Draw: Add extra card(s) to your hand.
- Gain Lava: Gains Lava (u can't get more than 10 lava).
- Heal: Restore health points to your Hero.
- Immortal: While this card is on board, your hero can't take damage.
- Lifesteal: Steals health with each attack.
- Poison: Applies a point of damage over the course of 2 rounds. Does not stack with other sources that cause poison.
- Rage: Creature gains +1 attack on the start of each round.
- Reborn: When the creature dies, will be reborn with base atk/hp.
- Sacrifice: Hero loses 10 HP, but will destroy every card on the battlefield.
- Stone Skin: When this creature takes damage, the attacker will be stunned.
- Strike: A creature with strike has multiple attacks.
- Stun: A creature that is stunned won't be able to defend itself or attack in the next turn.
- Summon: Summon an extra beast to the battlefield.